Welcome to Cables and Crewnecks!

Hello there!

My name is Maria, and welcome to Cables & Crewnecks, my little corner of the internet.

If you have come across this blog in the past, welcome back!

A little bit about me: I was born and raised in New York City, and currently live in the suburbs of Denver, having moved here in 2016. I am happily married to my husband of 10 years, Mel and have a 3 year old son named Julian. We had the opportunity custom-build our home, and one of my favorite things is working to get a Williams-Sonoma/Pottery Barn look on a DIY budget.

By day, I am a 7th grade Social Studies teacher; while that offers me plenty of creative opportunities to make history applicable and realistic for my middle schoolers, I use blogging as a way to exercise creativity outside of school (I love making interactive graphic organizers, but also seasonal floral arrangements for my ginger jars).

This is not my first blog, but rather a reiteration of blogs I have done in the past; I used to have a blog about knitting (also called "Cables and Crewnecks") and while that is a major part of my life, I also have other interests such as style, home decor and travel, to name a few. This is a space for me to put all those interests in one place and talk with you, which I am definitely looking forward to.



No comments