Post-Thanksgiving Paninis

I go back to school today and I have to admit, I always have mixed feelings after a break. I love my job (my kids are AMAZING this year and World Geography is so much fun), I love my new school, but I also like being off. As I tell my students when they complain that they didn't get a snow day or delayed start, "Hey I feel you. I am human. I want the snow day, too."

One thing I do not have to worry so much about this week is dealing with dinner. While we had a small Thanksgiving for the three of us, there were still leftovers. The biggest leftover is the cranberry sauce we got at Costco because we actually forgot to put it on the table!

I've been making paninis with our Cuisinart Griddler that we got for our wedding, Starbucks style. Like their Holiday Turkey Panini, I filled my sandwich (using a baguette from Panera) with cranberry sauce, turkey, stuffing and gravy on top.


 Together with a cut up nashi pear, makes a quick and delightful lunch. In reality, I could just eat stuffing all day, however!

No comments