J.Crew January 2020 Sale Picks

J.Crew is having a big weekend sale, and some of the things I've had my eye on along with classic staples like the tissue turtlenecks and investment pieces like the Regent and sweater blazers are on sale!

These are the things I have my eye on for the future, since I am still committing to No Shop January (and window shopping is always fun, as well as styling new outfits):
(one (two (three (four (five (six)

One: Hooded Sweatshirt - this color just makes me so happy, I love the combination. One of my color weaknesses is definitely an orangey-red coral and this pop against the stripes is fun and classic at the same time (and while it is also in navy, I am drawn to the marine stripe). 

Two: Bell Sleeve top - I love me a good bell sleeve with a textured top and this hits all the checkboxes for me (though I would have to try it on and see how the length works). 

Three: Striped Boyfriend Sweater - I have figured out that for me, anything that is labeled as "Boyfriend" is falls into the "loose but tailored" category for me and isn't so form fitting, which is what I like. 

Four: Leopard print leggings! This would be so fun with a Dudley Stephens Park Slope or Cobble Hill Fleece. I also really like the camo too. It's a fresh change from black leggings - I'm curious to see how they are fit wise. I am glad they are high-rise! 

Five and Six: These slim-wide legs look awesome because they are a welcome departure and change from skinny jeans all the time. I am trying to diversify my pants selection, and definitely plan to try these on. They would go great with Tippi sweaters. 

With these out, it makes me definitely look forward to J.Crew in the Spring! 

No comments